Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SB is 23!

So, I'm now 23. Have looked 17 for about 5 years now...or maybe younger than that. Young enough to be asked by two different waitresses if I wanted a kids menu (a KIDS menu???). They say I'll be greatful for these assumptions by the time I'm 40...too bad that's another 17 years from now.

Alwell. It was a fun time. I got to see some close friends in sunshine-y Texas. Then I came back to Ohio where the temperature was 50 degrees lower, and the sun almost nonexistant. Surprise surprise.

Sharon and I have the same birthday!


She's exactly 3 years older than me



As for gifts, I got time with amazing friends...



And...last but not least...


Yeah, that's right. Pretzel earrings!! Apparently Justin knows me well...not to mention that the A&M shirt, the earrings, AND the pretzel and pickle Christmas ornaments were ALL stuffed inside a pretzel box.

Don't worry, I got to actually eat the pretzels that came with the box too :)

Oh, and this...


That sucker is THRICE thickness of an Auntie Anne's pretzel in Ohio...I was impressed. Then again, "everything is bigger in Texas!" I should have known. Forgive me, I'm just an ignorant ol' yankee.

No comments:

Post a Comment